The 7th Annual Lavender Festival is only a few short weeks away. This year promises to be our best year yet with over 100 vendors, live music, and a wide variety of fabulous food and drinks. The Chamber couldn’t pull off such a huge event without the help of volunteers! Festival hours are Friday, June 10, Noon-6pm, Saturday, June 11, 10am-8pm, and Sunday, June 12, 10am-4pm. Volunteers are needed for a variety of activities. An orientation will be held at the beautiful Carriage Hills Ranch Thursday, June 2, at 6pm and we strongly encourage anyone interested in volunteering to attend. Refreshments will be served and t-shirts will be distributed to all registered volunteers (additional t-shirt distribution times listed below). Volunteer today by registering online at www.blancolavenderfest.com or drop by the Blanco Chamber of Commerce office and pick up a registration form Monday-Friday 9am-1pm.
T-shirt pickup times for registered volunteers:
• Thursday, May 26 at the Chamber Office, 9:00 – 1:00
• Wednesday, June 1 at the Chamber Office, 1:00 – 5:00pm
• Thursday, June 2, at the Chamber Office from 9:00 – 1:00
• Thursday, June 2 at the Volunteer Orientation (recommended)
• Wednesday, June 8 at the Chamber Office, 1:00 – 5:00pm
Questions or comments? Please contact Genelle Montooth at email@example.com or 210-259-9703.