• Two Step Lessons-Thursdays, 17th, 24th, 31st. 6:30-8 pm at Gem of the Hills. Lessons compliments of Gem of the Hills.
• Blanco Masonic Lodge # 216 will celebrate its 150th birthday in a special Sesquicentennial celebration on January 19. Activities are scheduled from 11:30 – 2:00 PM, with a meal served at noon. The festivity will feature entertainment and fellowship. Local community leaders will be introduced and honored. Special guest for the occasion will be Hon. R:W: Tommy Griffin, Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Texas.
• Volunteers and Friends! At 1:00pm at Blanco Library, Blanco State Park will be having a meeting for all those interested in volunteer programming at the park and Friends of Blanco State Park. Join us to here about the many possibilities of involvement. For questions contact Mary Alice Partain, firstname.lastname@example.org, 830-833-4333
• Trout Fishing in Blanco! Blanco State Park will be stocked with rainbow trout on January 24th Pay only the $4.00 entry fee, no fishing license required! Fish from the bank or rent a canoe/kayak (no motorized boats are allowed in Blanco State Park). There is no length limit on trout, but a daily bag limit of five. These dates are subject to change so please call A.E. Wood Fish Hatchery at 512-353-0572 before coming out to confirm date. Largemouth bass, catfish and sunfish are also plentiful in the park's waters. Come fishing!
• Texas Healthcare Solutions-Foot clinics at the Gem of the Hills, Blanco, 10:00am-12pm. Jan. 25th, March 21st, May 23rd, July 25th, Sept. 26.
• Join the Park's family fishing days. From 8am to 12pm at the Blanco State Park..in Blanco, Texas (just off Hwy 281 S.) Come and trout fish with an expert. The Fredericksburg Fly Fishing Club will be there to help you with all your needs. For more information Contact the Blanco Sate Park (830)833-4333.
• 2 Man Golf Scramble-Rockin J Vader Creek Golf Course. Call for details 830-385-2616.
• Project Graduation 2nd Annual Powder Puff Football game. 6:30 at Panther Stadium.
• Project Graduation will host montly meeting at 7:00 pm at High School Cafeteria.
• There will be a Father/Daughter Valentine's dance at the Gem of the Hills from 6:00 till 9:00. The evening will be an alcohol-free, tobacco-free evening with activities and dancing for fifth grade and younger girls and their fathers. The admission cost is $10 per father. All profits will benefit the American Cancer Society. This event is sponsored by Blanco County Relay For Life team "Night Pray-ers".
• Project Graduation will host the Mr/.Mrs Pageant at the Blanco High School
• Project Graduation annual Celebrity Dinner will be held at Rockin’ R Steakhouse.
• Blanco Project Graduation will host Annual 5K Fun Run