• There will be a Father/Daughter Valentine's dance at the Gem of the Hills from 6:00 till 9:00. The evening will be an alcohol-free, tobacco-free evening with activities and dancing for fifth grade and younger girls and their fathers. The admission cost is $10 per father. All profits will benefit the American Cancer Society. This event is sponsored by Blanco County Relay For Life team "Night Pray-ers".
•There will be a scholarship information meeting @ Blanco United Methodist Church on Sunday, February 10th @ 10AM for graduating Seniors to attend and pick up applications.
•Wonderful Women of Blanco-meeting on Feb 12th from 7pm-8:30pm. Hosted by Water of Life Church @ All Faiths Chapel in Blanco. FMI-Call Pastor Helen Shobe 833-4315
•Project Graduation Senior vs Senior volleyball, 6:30 at the high school. Open concession stand, inbetween games entertainment.
February 22 & March 7
• Lenten Fish Fry dinners at St. Ferdinand's Church, Blanco. Fish dinner with all the trimmings--$6.50. Serving in Church Hall 5:00pm-7:00pm and "to-go" plates available. Hosted by Men's Club.
• Project Graduation annual Celebrity Dinner will be held at Rockin’ R Steakhouse.
• Blanco Project Graduation will host Annual 5K Fun Run
• Blanco Project Graduation will host Fishing Tournament at Canyon Lake