Registration for Blanco Elementary School will be Thursday, May 7 during the times of 9:00am to 11:00am and 1:00pm to 3:00pm. Please come during those hours. A Shot Clinic will also be held the same day from 9:30am to 11:30am and 12:30 to 3:00pm.
The following information will be required:
1. Complete immunization record. Required shots:
a. DPT: Minimum of 4 doses, last dose must be after 4th birthday.
b. POLIO: Minimum of 3 doses, last dose must be after 4th birthday.
c. MMR: Two doses
d. HIB: One dose after 15 months.
e. HepB: Three doses
f. VARICELLA: Two doses after first birthday
g. Hep A: Two doses
h. PCV7: 1 Dose after age 2 or 4 doses (4th dose after 1st birthday) **Pre-Kindergarten Only
2. A child must be 4 years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year to enter the Pre-K Program. A child must be 5 years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year to enter the Kindergarten Program.
3. Documentation for proof of identification
a. Birth Certificate
b. Driver’s license
d. School ID card, records, or report card
e. Hospital birth record
f. Adoption records
g. Church baptismal record
4. To qualify for the Pre-K program, a child must be four years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year and must be:
·unable to speak and comprehend the English language; or
·from a family whose income is at or below subsistence level as indicated by qualifying for the free or reduced lunch program
Proof of financial income can be a W-2, Income Tax Return, or check stub(s) from employer indicating a full month’s pay.
5. The Texas Education Agency is asking that all students have a social security number. To get a social security card you must fill out an application at the social security office.
Other students new to Blanco Elementary may also register on this day. Immunization records will be required. Please bring report cards and/or other records from the student’s previous school.