Public records information is compiled by Charles Willgren from reports filed at the Blanco Police Department, Blanco County Sheriff’s Office, Blanco Volunteer Fire Department, Blanco County Clerk, District Clerk, and Justices of the Peace offices.
Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1, Criminal Cases
Convictions will not appear this week.
Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4, Criminal Cases
The following fines were filed on November 5.
• Jennifer Jai McGuire, of Burnet, was fined $198 for speeding and $323 for no liability insurance on September 16 (DPS).
• Pierre Andre Perez, of Blanco, was fined $168 for speeding on August 18 (DPS).
• Jared Kindt Mikeska, of Blanco, was fined $387 for no liability insurance (DPS).
• Christopher Thompson, of Dripping Springs, was fined $162 for speeding on August 9 (DPS).
• Jace Elliott Williams, of Big Spring, was fined $168 for speeding on September 10 (DPS).
• Lynne Claflin, of Kendalia, was fined $196 for illegally passing on the right on September 21 (DPS).
• Sterling Lynn Maly, of Blanco, was fined $144 for no seat belt (driver) on October 18 (DPS).
• Ronald R. Riese, of Blanco, was fined $144 for riding while not secured by a safety belt on July 23 (DPS).
• Sarah Elaine Brown, of Huntsville, was fined $144 for unsafe speed on March 14 (DPS).
• Michael L. Villasenor, of Houston, was fined $114 for expired license plates on August 31 (CVE).
• Donna Arline Hay, of San Antonio, was fined $204 for speeding on September 23 (CVE).
• Wade Dean Mathys, of Sugarland, was fined $114 for an expired driver's license on September 21 (DPS).
• Donald S. Stoakes, of Harlingen, was fined $156 for passing to the left with insufficient clearance on August 15 (DPS).
• Marideth Shea, of San Antonio, was fined $168 for speeding on September 14 (DPS).
• Edward W. Reimer, of San Antonio, was fined $163 for no driver's license on September 29 (DPS).